26 May 2013 08:00 to 18:00
Starting the air show season in spectacular style, the Spring Air Show brings together contemporary and historic aircraft for a fabulous day of flying. This year, the Spring Air Show commemorates the 70th anniversary of the United States Army Air Force arriving at RAF Duxford in April 1943.
We’ll look at the impact of the American Forces on the course of the Second World War in Europe and their cultural influence on the East Anglian community. Historic US warbirds will take to the skies as we remember the time when the stars and stripes flew at RAF Duxford.
- Telephone: +44 (0)1223 835 000
- Fax: +44 (0)1223 837 267
- Website: www.iwm.org.uk/connect/contact-us
- Email: email@example.com
- Key Publishing Launches Classic Land Rover 19 Apr 2013
- EARLY SPECIAL FORCES-STYLE OPERATION AND VICTORIA CROSS ACTION RECALLED 1 Apr 2013
- DAMBUSTERS ANNIVERSARY TAIL ART REVEALED 1 Apr 2013
- RAILWAY GUN HEADS TO HOLLAND 1 Apr 2013
- THE GUN WHICH FIRED THE FIRST SHOT OF THE WAR AT SEA IN 1914 TO GO ON DISPLAY 1 Apr 2013
Never miss an issue...