Britain’s Lost Bomber Talk by Damien Burke
25 February 2013 19:30 to 21:30
SYWELL AVIATION MUSEUM PRESENTS
Britain’s Lost Bomber
A Talk by Top Aviation Photographer & Author Damien Burke
This evening talk will chronicle the development of this elusive yet iconic Brit-ish Aircraft. It will outline the role of the aircraft, it’s technical capabilities, de-velopment and testing and ultimately the political machinations which led to it’s untimely demise and almost total destruction.
Damien Burke is a well respected historian, aviation photographer and author of the Best Selling book TSR2 Britain’s Lost Bomber.
The illustrated talk will be followed by an extensive Q & A session for your opportu-nity to dig that little bit deeper.
Copies of Damien’s book will be available
For more information call 07968 061708
Time : 7:30pm
All proceeds go to the upkeep of Sywell Aviation Museum
Aviator Hotel Sywell,
- Telephone: 07968 061708
- TSR 2 Talk Poster (TSR2_talk.pdf, 371.9kB)
- Key Publishing Launches Classic Land Rover 19 Apr 2013
- EARLY SPECIAL FORCES-STYLE OPERATION AND VICTORIA CROSS ACTION RECALLED 1 Apr 2013
- DAMBUSTERS ANNIVERSARY TAIL ART REVEALED 1 Apr 2013
- RAILWAY GUN HEADS TO HOLLAND 1 Apr 2013
- THE GUN WHICH FIRED THE FIRST SHOT OF THE WAR AT SEA IN 1914 TO GO ON DISPLAY 1 Apr 2013
Never miss an issue...